The first week of November Andrew and I got to enjoy a date night at La Caille. The day before we were wandering around Costco and ran into the Doctor that works there and he told Andrew about a dinner with a contact lens rep and wives were invited. Wives are never invited so I told him we were going and I had a babysitter with in an hour! It had been a while since we had a date night so I was a little excited! We ate dinner with all the Salt Lake area Costco doctors and their spouses (if they had one, a couple of them aren't married). The rep told us to go all out so we did. It is a really expensive place as is but it was fun to order whatever off the menu! We started off with a lovely (I.E. disgusting) appetizer thing compliments of the chef, I don't even know what it was I heard something about cauliflower but have no idea what it was. It smelled like something I don't care to mention! It smelled so bad that I couldn't even try a bite. The lady next to me did and dry heaved :)! We ordered our food and Andrew and I shared this cheese and meat plate. It was pretty good! There was fresh honeycomb on it which was so good! We next got salads which were really good, just a little too much dressing for my liking. They brought us some lemon sorbet to cleanse our palate between our salads and main course. Andrew and I both ordered steak and potatoes. Andrew got a lobster tail as a side and it was $29! We both enjoyed a couple bites! The food was really good!! We finished off with Bananas Foster for me and a pistachio donut ice cream thing for Andrew. It was a long night! We finished and had a 45 min drive home! We didn't get home until 11:30, our poor babysitter it was a school night! I didn't get a picture of Andrew and I which I am bummed about! But we did get lots of the food and the nice rep that treated us!
Our yummy cheese and meats!
Our lobster!
Andrew's dessert!
My dessert! It was amazing! It is cool to watch them light it and watch the rum burn off! The couple next to us left before dessert! They missed out!








No comments:
Post a Comment