Ella was supposed to have a friends party last year but we had just moved in and really didn't know anybody. So I told her we would have one this year! We decided to have a painting party! I of course had really one Saturday in November I could have it and it happened to be the one Saturday Andrew had to work. So I did it solo! It turned out great and Ella was happy so that is all that mattered!
I got each girl an apron! Thanks to Hobby Lobby for having perfect decorations!
I had found these canvases for really cheap on Amazon and they turned out to be perfect!
My friend in the ward makes cakes for fun and made this amazing cake for me!
After we painted we had some cheese and crackers and some fruit for a snack. Then we opened presents!
Bella and Ella. Ella loves Bella and was so happy she came, she was also way generous!
Ella and our neighbor Jane, her sister Avery ended up being sick and couldn't come.
Ella and Raegan
Ella and Jade
Ella and Emma. Emma is the only girl in Ella's primary class. I think they are moving soon and I really hope another girl or two will move into our ward.
Ella and Kinzie
A couple girls couldn't come but this number turned out to be perfect!
Emma, Jane, Ella, Bella, Raegan, Kinzie, and Jade
We then had cake and sang and blew out the candles! I let the girls "paint" their own cupcakes. I was surprised how many didn't really care to eat it. It was such a fun party and I was exhausted! I think that I will wait two more years until I have another friend party!

1 comment:
Such a cute party! Way to go throwing a party solo. Her friends are all so cute!
Post a Comment