Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ella's Birthday

I cannot believe that my Ella is 6! I feel like it was just yesterday she was born! She went to school on her birthday! After I picked her up from school we went and got Andrew and went to Arby's for lunch, per her request! Later that night when Andrew got home we went to Zupas and a my mom, dad, and two sisters were able to meet us there! Ella absolutely loves Zupas! After we came home and she opened her presents and we sang to her. It was such a simple day and we loved celebrating Ella!
Some things about Ella:
She loves school. She loves to read. She loves to draw, color, paint, anything art like and she loves it! She loves to dance! She has mentioned a few times this year she hates her hair, not the color but the curls because they get so tangled! She loves to accessorize and always carries a thing of chap stick and bottle of lotion with her. She is a great helper but she also can be bossy. She loves to sleep in, getting up for school is a chore and she has already asked how much longer she has to get up early, ha ha ha! She loves princesses, barbies, dolls, playing house, and watching TV. Every now and again she asks if we can move back to Mississippi. She is a really slow eater and I am currently trying to help her get a little faster at lunch because she will never get to finish when she eats at school if she doesn't speed it up! It can some days take her an hour or more to eat! She loves to help unload the dishwasher, wipe down surfaces, and sweep. She is such a sweetheart and we love having her in our home! I can't imagine life without her it feels like she has always been with us!

She has been begging for a new frozen bike! I finally found one!





Easton and Addie picked something for her at the dollar store. Easton chose this Frozen puzzle!


Addie chose this paint and book set!
She loves gum! It took her about a month to get through all of it!
I got this short films from disney/pixar about a month before her birthday and was so excited to give it to her. I came downstairs one day and they were watching it, it was free on Netflix!
I got her an Amelia Bedelia book set!


She was so excited to try out her bike! Sadly we have had snow on the ground pretty much since then and she hasn't gotten to ride it a whole lot!

We had some ice cream and oreos and sang to her! It was a fun fun day!



No comments: