Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sept random

These are off my phone which I decided doesn't take the greatest of pictures but there are still some good ones!

She is always so happy in the morning and loves to wake up the whole house!

Watching out the window and being sad because her friends are ringing our doorbell and she can't play with them. I stuck to my guns of telling them they couldn't do anything the rest of the day after they were running up and down the aisles at the store, where they almost knocked a lady down and her oxygen tank! I wonder why I even bother leaving the house sometimes!
Ella is so proud of where she was born and is determined to learn how to spell and write Mississippi all by herself, someday she will get it down! She constantly talks about how she wants to go back I never knew it would have such a big and strange impact on her!

We hired someone to take care of our weed problem. They literally had taken over and were over 6 feet tall in most places. We also were blessed with those awful goat head weeds so there are constantly those nasty stickers all over our house! I forgot to take a before picture but this was after his first run to the dump and he still had a lot to go! In the end it was so worth it to pay him to do it there is no way we could have done it alone and now we can keep it under control until next spring when we put the yard in!

We spend many hours sitting on the porch while the kids play outside. They just aren't old enough to play alone and since we don't have a fenced in yard yet I am on watch duty!
I canned tomatoes in September at my mom's house and this tomato I picked was huge it was bigger then my hand!
I have about 200 pictures of her on my phone or things she felt the need to photograph!
We celebrated my Grandma's birthday the end of the month. We are so grateful to have her in our lives and are thankful for all she does for us still! She turned 82 and doesn't stop, she is going on a 10 day trip next week to Israel!

No comments: