August 27th Addie turned 7 months. She seems to be growing up to fast. She is such a joy to have in our home and is such a great baby! She loves everyone around her and she misses the older kids when they aren't around, you can tell she knows they are missing! I took these a week or so after she was 7 months but still fit it in that month :)
She started to slightly wave this month!
Getting in crawling position at 7 months but not moving quite yet!
She absolutely hates getting clothes on, can you tell! She fights tooth and nail each time she gets new clothes on, I'm not quite sure why but she is definitely my hardest child when it comes to diaper changes and getting dressed!
Her thoughts, "OK I'm better now after my wardrobe change!"

1 comment:
She is so cute! I love the sitting not moving stage!
Post a Comment