My goal this month was to get her pictures from the month before posted before the 27th, two and a half weeks to spare!
September 27th Addie turned 8 months old! The last month has been a very eventful one for this girl! She has changed so much! Right before she turned 7 months she started clicking her tongue. Then on September 1st she started clapping! She loves to clap and it is so cute. The very next day she decided she was done sitting and decided to start army crawling. She literally went from 0 to 60 in a matter of days! She just took off and a couple weeks later she started going back and forth from that to normal crawling. She still goes back and forth depending on how quickly she needs to get somewhere! She loves to put everything in her mouth but her favorite things to put in her mouth are carpet fibers, I vacuum a lot because of it but with new carpet there are a ton! About the 8th of September she started sitting up from the crawling position which surprised me, it always seemed to take the other two a lot longer to master that! She also discovered her voice this last month and loves to scream! She says mama and dada a lot and also says Ella, she usually says Ella really loud like she is yelling her name which I'm not surprised she probably learned it from me :). We love this girl and just wish time would stand still! We also wish she would sleep in longer, no matter what time she goes to bed she is up at the same time everyday and she does a great job of waking up the whole house, some people need more sleep to survive the day (Ella!).
I took these the day after he 8 month mark, I got this dress last year and was so excited for her to wear it!
Alright mom, I've had enough I'm outta here!
Her is these tights was just awesome!
Like I said she hates getting dressed so it always take a few minutes to get her happy again!
We sure do love this busy girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment