Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Heather's Birthday

I love my birthday! I always have I just love to celebrate it maybe that's why! I always try to make it last as long as I can! This year was great! The Sunday before we had my family up to have dinner and cake! My mom was going to girls camp the rest of the week so it worked! I turned the eternal age of 29 this year! We had some yummy cake after dinner!






Tuesday the 12th was my actual birthday. It was kind of like any other day. My sisters Emily and Katy, my Grandma, my aunt LeAnn, and my cousins Andrea and Camille came up and went to lunch with me which meant a lot! It was fun to see them and to show them our house! 

After lunch my sister and I took the kids to a splash pad down the street from my house (pics in another post.)

That night Andrew skipped out of work early and came home. We went and dropped our oldest two off at his brother's house. He was so nice to offer to watch them for us. We are happy to only be a few miles away from them now! We then drove to downtown Salt Lake for dinner. On our way there we hit a huge wind storm and at one point couldn't really see more than a few feet in front of us on the freeway, it was a little scary! We finally drove out of it after a few tense minutes! We made it to P.F. Changs and look outside after we get seated to see it pouring! We shared a yummy dinner for two they had a special for. We hadn't been there since before we had kids. It tasted really good! Addie was such a great dinner date. 

After dinner we drove back to Layton and went to Menchies for some frozen yogurt. I had a free cup for my birthday so we went to use it! Afterwards we went and got our kids and headed home! It was such a nice day. I got lots of calls, texts, emails, facebook messages, etc. It was such a great day! Andrew gave me a new apron and a gift card to the TJ maxx home goods store which I bought curtains and curtain rods, and some pillows with! I got money from everyone else which I have saved to put towards a new kitchen table here in the next month! The next Sunday after my birthday we had Andrew's family up to our house for dinner. His sister made some yummy pies!

Addie loved it!


1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You look so cute! I love splash pads too, I think they are a wonderful invention. I bet you miss our ghetto one in Memphis....you will never find one with as much character :)