Last week I had Ella's hair cut.The last time she had a cut was over a year ago and it was just a little trim. This was the real deal. Her hair was a little uneven again and I was ready for a change. It was getting really long and hard to manage with tangles and all. My neighbor was so nice and let us come over and she cut it for me. She took off I think about 4 inches. It is so cute now! I need to take a picture of the back of it. She sat so still and watched a movie while she cut it. She was so excited to get it cut. I told her the day before and it was all she could think and talk about. She told me over and over again she needed to go now and get it cut. The night before she said she couldn't go to bed because she had to get a haircut I told her that Candace wasn't home and wouldn't be until after she was asleep so she went to sleep and woke up the next morning so excited!
Friday, March 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun! I love when kids gets so excited!
Post a Comment