Monday, March 11, 2013

Candy Land

Last weekend we had a little BBQ with Andrew's sisters and everyone wanted to play a game. I opted to watch the kids and so I got out Candy Land. I had it in my closet for a while now waiting for the right time to open it. Ella seemed old enough so we got it out. She has loved playing it! We also have a rug size one with huge pieces that I got out that night as well. She prefers the board one over the other one. We play it about 10 times a day and she gets mad when I tell her I have other things I need to do and that we can play it later. Easton thinks he wants to play each time but he just messes the board up and so we just let him have the blue piece to play with! Another thing is she wins everytime, and not by us letting her, she actually wins on her own. She gets so excited and tells me I can win the next time :) oh, and of course she always wants to go first!:)




1 comment:

JenRoth said...

Gotta love Candy Land! Madison got it for Christmas and also can't get enough. She wins all the time too - she always seems to pull one of the specialty cards that puts her way ahead :) Little stinker. We miss you guys, but I'm glad you're having fun!