So for Andrew's birthday I bought him a Groupon a few months ago, I think in December, to Texas De Brazil. They just opened one in Salt Lake at the City Creek Mall. I had been wanting to try it and we never had a chance to while living in Memphis. It was a steal of a deal so I bought it to surprise him for his birthday! It is nice that he has a weekday off (except when Saturday rolls around and he is gone all morning) so that we can do fun stuff. I picked my little sister up from school and she watched our kids at my parents. We headed down and made the session at the Salt Lake Temple at 3. I love going to the Salt Lake Temple because they do live sessions! It was a great session and we both enjoyed it very much. After our session we had reservations for 5:30 at the restaurant. It worked out perfectly. We enjoyed a nice meal and in peace and quiet! There food was really good and we were both stuffed! It was nice to just sit and talk and discuss the future and our goals and plans. We were going to go get dessert on our way home but were to full! We then walked around City Creek and we found the kids some Easter clothes! It was such a great night and just what we needed after a long week! I am grateful that we got to spend time together and go out, we just need to do it more!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun! Your hair is getting long!
Post a Comment