Thursday, March 14, 2013

Getting Hurt

Easton had a few days last week in a row that he got hurt some how and got blood everywhere. The first day I was bringing groceries in and could hear him all the way outside crying in pain. I finally got in the door and he had run to his room. He comes running back out with his blanket and blood dripping down the front of him. He had, from what Ella could tell me, had either jumped off our coat tree or somehow fell off (she may have "helped" with that one) of it. He from the looks of it bit through his lip. His lip on the inside was fat for a few days. Poor kid had a hard time eating as well! He as a result got blood all over his shirt.
 
Lovely fat mouth
....and the other side
It was nice outside that day as well so after we stopped crying and getting cleaned up we went outside to the park, it was fun! I guess I should have changed his shirt it was kind of nasty, oh well!
The next day he slammed his own finger in the door. I didn't hear him and he was crying and managed to paint my bedroom door with his blood. He manged to rip off a few layers of skin and it bled for a good 30 minutes before I got it to finally slow down and stop. The next day after that he somehow while he was down for a nap bit his lip again just above the first bump and it bled everywhere! Hopefully this week we have less blood!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

Oh man, sounds like a rough week! Hate those!