Saturday after Andrew was off we had a quick lunch and then went to my parents to play in the snow. It had snowed all morning so there was some fresh stuff, it wasn't very wet snow though so it was hard to build a snowman. My mom had some girl snow clothes for Ella. Andrew and I have snow pants we bought like 6 years ago we never had used, mine still had the tags on them! The kids had so much fun! I don't know why we haven't done this more this winter. Since the day we got here in December the ground has been covered in snow, so we haven't seen the grass in two months! We really should have done it more because my kids and I are really feeling cooped up! We are used to spending time outside all year long in Memphis, with the exception of a few days! We are ready to spend more time outside again! Easton can see the playground in our neighborhood from his changing table and asks daily if we can go slide!
I told them to get dad and it then backfired on me as the next few pictures show, they all attacked me and knocked me to the ground! It was so much fun and just what we all needed to get all our energy out!

2 comments:
How fun! I love playing in the snow. We need to buy snow clothes, I should look for some now since I could probably find some on clearance
Fun! I didn't buy any snow pants for Logan this year, but for sure next year:) Hope we see you guys soon!
Post a Comment