Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentine's Day!!!

 Our Valentine's Day was relaxing and fun. It was Andrew's day off which was great! We started off by going to my Grandma's to heart attack her and to pick up our chocolates from the day before. I of course forgot the hearts from us but my sister had enough plus my grandma came home right as we got there. I just love this picture of the kids with her!
I really wanted to do the candy trail again with a little something at the end and to heart attack their door but I was so tired the night before from dipping chocolates and just didn't have it together so it didn't happen but I still wanted to do something so while they were eating dinner I just cut a few out and taped them to their beds with a two books and a box of sweethearts. It was perfect and they loved it! I still want to keep my other tradition going but if I can't this will work!
For dinner we got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. It was perfect for us. We were glad to not fight crowds and it is all we needed just to spend time together. We watched Hotel Transylvania with the kids while we ate our dinner! I just love my little family and love telling them each day what they mean to me!

We also made and delivered Valentine's to Grandma and Grandpa Pond and hope to deliver Grandma and Grandpa Brown's this week when they are in town! Earlier in the week we made sugar cookies together and delivered them to our siblings. It was such a fun week!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

How fun! That is a great picture with grandma. How fun to make chocolates with her.