Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Activities

I had big plans for February. I had a list of fun crafts and activities to do with the kids. It started out great but then I got sick and was out of commission for almost a week and so we had two days in all that we did something. We did this craft, I cut out a big heart and then had ripped up some pink and red card stock and put some glue all over their hearts and let them at it. They really like doing this so we might have to do it for other holidays or just for fun!



 When they got done with that they wanted markers, so I found my dry erase markers and some coloring pages that were laminated and let them color. They did really good and didn't get any marker on themselves just on the counter, but thankfully it comes off!








3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Garrett loves dry erase markers! He thinks everything erases so when he colors with crayons he gets so mad that they don't erase. I love fun holiday activities.

Larysa said...

Those look like fun. Sorry you were so sick. That is never fun.

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

What a fun mommy!