Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tent

Last Saturday I was gone for the whole morning at Super Saturday. While I was gone they all built a tent. Ella was so excited to tell me about it when she got up from her nap. I think she was still on a high from being able to spend 5 hrs with Dad with Mom gone! Andrew was nice to take that much time out of his studying to take care of them. It was nice to have a break from breakfast, dressing, lunch, playtime, putting them down for naps and so on. I felt like a whole new person that day and getting dinner on the table was a lot easier.

While making said dinner I went and found them all back in it again playing!Easton is always happy when he feels included in the "big" kid stuff. He just soaks in everything we do and every more what Ella does.

No comments: