Tuesday, March 13, 2012

15 Months

On the 1st of March Easton turned 15 months old! I took him to the doctors last week. I wasn't supposed to take him in for another week for his checkup but I needed to take Ella in so I figured why wait 3 hrs twice let's just get it done all at the same time! Poor kid didn't know what was going to hit him. He already didn't feel good. He ended up getting the other half of his flu shot (which I was not happy about afterwards because it is the middle of march and was 80 degrees outside I don't think he needs it now). I was also told at his 12 month checkup that he may need to "fix" part of his circumcision so I told the doctor to do it this day too. Luckily they numbed him but he still wasn't happy. He also had two molars and two eye teeth on the bottom come through last week as well so he didn't have a good week! He has been a lot happier this week and has only cried out one night this week instead of every night last week. He woke up more in the night last week then he did the whole last year! We sure love having him in our home and we both just love to kiss his cheeks, they are irresistible!
At 15 months Easton is busy, busy, busy! He still sticks everything in his mouth. He is impossible to sit through church with, nursery at 16 months should be the new rule! He loves cars, trucks, blocks, all things boy! He loves to drag cars across the floor and make cute little car noises! He could spend the day in our cozy coupe car luckily he has a sister who likes to kick him out. He loves to be wherever Ella is and loves to sit outside her room until she gets up from her nap. He still has two naps a day if we are home for a morning nap. He loves to go up the stairs but can't get down. He still loves to go and sit on our scale in our bathroom. He is curious about everything. He loves when dad comes home (we all love this!). He has figured out how to get his blanket out of his bed, he loves to carry it around, only because Ella carries hers around! We sure do love our boy!
At 15 months Easton
Weighs: 23 lbs 11 oz and is
height: 32 In
Ella at 28 months give or take a few days
weighs: 24 lbs 10 oz
height: 35 In
Luckily she is still a little bigger than Easton but he is catching up he has grown almost 3 inches in the last two months!

No comments: