Friday, March 23, 2012

Easto

Easton already has a hollow leg and he is 1! He constantly eats and can't get enough. I can't even clean up the kitchen he comes in and stands next to his chair and whines. He will not leave until he has something to eat in his hands. He certainly doesn't look like he constantly eats but that is because he spends his days running. He is growing up so fast! I forgot I had these cute overalls for him for this summer and he looks so cute in them. He also loves to sit on this stool, I can't get them to keep the stool in the bathroom when it belongs. He brings it out all the time and tries to get the stuff off of our fridge, he just can't figure out how to stabilize himself to stand up on it!




No comments: