Friday, September 24, 2010

60th Wedding Anniversary

On the 15th my grandparents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary! Last weekend my mom's family had a party for them in their honor! Even though we weren't there I still wanted to post it so it can be in my blog book when I print it because it is such an amazing milestone! It looks like they had a great time! Wish we could of been there I miss my grandma's hugs and teasing my grandpa nonstop! Love you guys!

All my cousins and spouses and one of the four great grand kids! Those who weren't there was us, my brother Jared and his wife Celyn, and my niece Jocelyn who live in Texas, my cousin Brent and his wife Emily who live in London, and my cousin Jennifer who lives in Atlanta!


I am guessing they had peach pie since this is what my sister put on her blog! My grandma makes the best pies! I really want some!

No comments: