We have been busy lately doing lots of fun things and moving (not as much fun)! These are in no particular order...

She is cracking herself up. She had just thrown up all her dinner, wish I was that happy after I threw up! We decided she throws up when she has a tooth coming in.

The Saturday
before Labor Day we drove down to Jackson, MS for the day. Andrew had seen this place on the Travel Channel as having the best Gyros so we went down and ate and found some outlets to browse. He loved his food, I had a chicken gyro and it was amazing! I would recommend it if you are ever in Jackson.

We went to the Zoo again with some friends! Ella is starting to notice the animals more and had plenty to splutter about as we walked around.

I made this chicken dish a few weeks ago. I took the picture for my mom to show her I eat my veggies :) It was really good, it had 9 or 10 different fresh vegetables in it and made enough Andrew took it for lunch for two days! We also made this yummy
bread sticks to go with it!

Just a picture of Ella she prefers to sleep on top of her blankets.

A few weeks ago we went to Jones Orchard to pick peaches. It was so hot but we had some fun picking.

She really was only happy when we took this picture she just wanted out of the stroller!

The peaches were so good and we ended up with 7 quarts and 7 pints after they were canned!
1 comment:
I love peach picking! We have gone every year and just love it. I need to get your new address and can't wait to see your lovely home!
Post a Comment