First Airplane Ride. She did so good on both flights!
First Trip to St. George to see Aunt Sarah dance!
She loved the clogging it had her full attention the whole time!
My little sister Sarah on the Right
We went to St. George with the girls plus my dad!
I think we wore her out!
More dancing the next day!
The hotel gave us this creepy crib we called her prison!
St George Temple!
My grandparents three great granddaughters!
Ella and her Grandma
First Ride on Trax! Don't worry scary people did approach us and want to touch I was creeped out!
My friend Marissa got married while we were home and I was so excited to be able to attend she was so gorgeous and happy! We were roomates for two years and have known each other since elementary school!
Jocelyn loves my sister Emily but she loves her even more if she was holding Ella
After a long day of weddings and playing

1 comment:
I miss you and Ella! Hope you have settled back in!
Post a Comment