She is getting so big!! What a cutie. Isn't it funny how fast the time goes by? She looks like such a sweet girl. Wish we could meet her in person. Until then I'll just have to blogstalk. ;)
We have been married since October 2005. We had our first baby in November 2009. We currently live in Mississippi while Andrew attends Optometry School!
3 comments:
She is SOO stinkin' cute AND has the most adorable clothes...girls are so much fun to dress!!
Heather, I know you are in Utah, so give me a call and we'll hang-out! I want to see you if you have a chance!!!!
She is getting so big!! What a cutie. Isn't it funny how fast the time goes by? She looks like such a sweet girl. Wish we could meet her in person. Until then I'll just have to blogstalk. ;)
Post a Comment