I cannot believe our little Ella is already 5 months old. It is going by way to fast! She is such a joy to us! She loves to spit, explore the room on her back, roll, play with her toys, and her exersaucer! Oh and while we were in Utah she discovered her toes! She loves to suck on them as much as she loves to suck on her hands!
This is her annoyed look like are you really taking my picture again!

3 comments:
Oh she is sooo cute we miss you guys so much! I haven't touched the room you stayed in. I go in there and just look at the empty beds come back soon!!!!
Again - she is so darling and has such a sweet personality! I love how content with life she is!
I haven't even met this little girl and I love her! She is so cute, and her little bows always match. (Hey, I've got girls so I love this stuff too!) What a doll baby. (Thats what they call them out here in VA. Doll Babies. Weird, but I find myself usingthe term like a true VA native.) Do you hear that out there?
Post a Comment