Last Wednesday Andrew had the day off so in the afternoon we took off to the Zoo! It was such a nice day! Here is Ella all ready to go!
Today we went to Costco and I couldn't resist her in this outfit. It took a while to shop because everyone has to stop and say hi, people here act like they have never seen a baby it is funny!
Oh!! I love that hat! Too cute! It's funny how out here people act like they have never seen babies. People look at me like I'm a lunatic because I have a toddler and am clearly about to have another. But they sure love the little ones out here too. Ella is getting so big, and I love her pretty Easter dress. What a doll baby.
We have been married since October 2005. We had our first baby in November 2009. We currently live in Mississippi while Andrew attends Optometry School!
4 comments:
I kinda miss the uniqueness of a baby!!
She is darling in her sunglasses! Did she keep them on? Isn't it funny how out of Utah a baby is a like a DIAMONG amongst the rocks!!
Oh!! I love that hat! Too cute! It's funny how out here people act like they have never seen babies. People look at me like I'm a lunatic because I have a toddler and am clearly about to have another. But they sure love the little ones out here too. Ella is getting so big, and I love her pretty Easter dress. What a doll baby.
Hey fellow blogger! I'm add you you to our list:) Mine is private but I'll send you and invite.
-Savannah
Post a Comment