Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Park Day

We have had such a nice spring. One day the kids were begging to do something fun. I decided to pack a picnic and we headed to a park! The kids love this park and had been begging to go back. It was spring break around here so the park was a bit busy but we found a nice spot and spread our blanket and enjoyed our picnic. I then found a shady spot while they played and Addie and I enjoyed playing on the blanket. I love these three and love doing fun things with them I just need more motivation to do it!










1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I feel like I had way more motivation to do fun things with the kids when we lived in MS. I think it was because we had such a fun group to do things with. Now if I do anything it is by myself or we do it as a family..