Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easter

I love Easter! I tried my hardest to limit the amount of candy I bought this year and it seemed to have been better! The kids each got two eggs one with jelly beans and one with cadbury mini eggs and then they each got a reeses egg. The rest of the things were little toys and the older two got a new movie. They both got paint with water books as well. 
I love Addie's face on this one!
......and this one too
......and this one!
I got the kids all dressed up! Sadly we were all kind of grumpy that day! 




We enjoyed a yummy dinner at my Aunt and Uncles house! We always take family pictures on Easter so we dressed up even though we didn't go anywhere but to dinner!


My parents and the two kids left at home, soon to be one!
My entire family together all for just one day! We were missing my little brother's then girlfriend Sarah, as of last Thursday she is now his fiance'!
Each of the boys had a different color pastel shirt they each complimented each other really well and it was totally unplanned! 



1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I love everyone's outfits, especially your yellow dress!