Andrew's birthday is on March 3rd. I wanted this year to be great, I really felt bad I didn't give him a very good Christmas so I wanted to make up for it on his birthday. Well I failed miserably again! We went to dinner the Saturday before to Red Robin to use his free birthday burger. The food was really good which we were glad because our last experience made us not want to go back. We had such a great night.
Sunday we celebrated his birthday with my family. I made him a Cherry chocolate cake and we sang to him! The cake was so good! Well it all went down hill after we got home. We put the kids down and then about an hour and a half later Easton woke up throwing up. It wasn't 20 minutes later and Addie was throwing up. Well by then I felt like I was going to die I was weak and my stomach hurt. Within the next two hours I was the next victim. Poor Andrew was up all night taking care of us. He got up and went to work and I laid in bed all day with Easton on my floor next to me and Addie with me in bed. We all slept most of the day, and Ella was in heaven with the remote in her hands all day and able to watch whatever she wanted! I think she ate junk food all day but I was grateful she was able to kind of take care of herself! Andrew called about 3 to check on us and said he felt like he was going to die. He called in sick for the next day which the next day was his birthday so he thought they would think he was just wanting the day off. Sadly we never got to finish his birthday cake, it just wasn't what I wanted after being sick! We all went to bed that night at 8 and woke up the next morning at 9. Andrew felt like a little sick still but for the most part felt like it had gone through his system without ever actually being sick. It ended up snowing that day a ton so he was able to play out in it with the kids! We went to dinner that night together and it was good but none of us had a huge appetite back yet :) Needless to say he didn't have a cake on his actual birthday and I was going to spend the day before his birthday getting him a couple gifts which ended up not happening. Luckily I had ordered a few things on Amazon for him like a month before so he did get a few things but I was bummed I wasn't able to get him what I had my eye on for a while. Luckily we only made half of my family sick from being with them that Sunday night :) I felt really bad but I had no idea we were all going to come down with it 4 hours later! All in all I ended up doing over 30 loads of Laundry that week because Ella became sick on Wednesday night! I think every one's sheets and blankets were washed at least 4 times that week!
I wish this wasn't blurry!
Hanging out with mom in the middle of the night!





No comments:
Post a Comment