Random Phone Pics from December!!!
We are a little obsessed with her!
With so many kids around it got crazy so they watched a few movies! This was on New Years Eve. We let all the kids stay up until Midnight! They all loved celebrating the new year! Then they all slept over at Grandma's house!
Playing at Grandma Duzett's house
Santa Brought a few dress ups for the kids to share! They enjoyed playing with them most of the day one day after Christmas!
She is such a happy child 95% of the time!
She found a Candy cane while I was showering and managed to get the wrapper off and was sucking away when I walked out! I thought I put everything dangerous out of her reach but I guess I didn't! She was pretty proud of herself!
We had quite a few lazy days the end of December





















No comments:
Post a Comment