Wednesday, January 21, 2015

12 days of Christmas

This year Andrew's sweet sister Becky put together a 12 days of Christmas for the kids. She brought it on Thanksgiving and had the first gift marked and what day to start. She also included a couple bags of treats.:) The kids were pretty excited to start opening them. Luckily we didn't tell them about the presents until that day! We decided to take turns opening them so Addie started the first day and they each got to open on 4 different days. Each day was a new Christmas book! It was so fun to open each one and see what it was and was perfect to read just before bed! Thank you Becky!

I tried to take pictures each night I think I got all the nights!

















We got home late three nights in a row so we didn't get them opened so we had 3 to open at once!






No comments: