Christmas Eve was a very crazy day as it usually is! We got a lot done in the morning. I made a few batches of cookies. Andrew's brother and his wife came early in the afternoon and dropped off presents. Andrew worked until 2, lame if you ask me and he was actually busy I don't understand why Christmas Eve is the day people choose to get an eye exam! Anyways he got home and we got ready and headed to my Aunt and Uncles house. We had a nice dinner and then we had our traditional Nativity Program. It was so fun to watch all the little kids perform! It brought such a sweet Spirit into their home and was just wonderful! We finished the night off at their house with cookies!
The youngest kids sang Away in a Manger together it was so sweet!
We got home and opened our new Pajamas! The kids put them right on and then opened their last 12 days of Christmas book and we read it, it was the Night Before Christmas! We then put them to bed! Andrew and I then waited for them to go to sleep and then made some hot chocolate and turned the fire on and went to work! It started to snow around midnight and it was absolutely beautiful to watch! We watched a few cheesy Christmas movies that were on while Andrew put together the big stuff! I told him a few days before to start putting it together but he chose to ignore me so we were up until after 2! I could see our neighbors still up and so I told him if their lights go off that is our sign we need to go to bed. They beat us by a few minutes:)
Poor Addie was teething and just not 100%, this was the beginning of a long week for her!




No comments:
Post a Comment