This are random, no place to be pictures from my phone in December. As soon as I can get Andrew's phone to let me upload his pictures hopefully I can catch up!
We got a real tree this year! I love having a real tree, it smelled so wonderful and the kids loved it! We picked it out on the coldest day possible, it was probably 5 degrees out but we are glad we got it when we did because it snowed for a week straight the day after we brought it home!
My kids begged to go with me to the doctors for weeks so I finally let them. Thanks to Netflix and hospital Wi-Fi they did great and we made it off without any problems! They got it out of their systems and haven't really asked to go again!
I had a lot of energy one morning and got a lot done. The kids were left to play and did really well playing for a few hours. I went into Ella's room and this mess greeted me! I wasn't very happy but they left me alone for a long time so I'll take the mess! They helped me clean it up and they finally got dressed! I am grateful for days like this and that they play so well together (most of the time!).
This was after our Photo session with Santa we had a 30 minute wait to get our pictures so we went out and sat in the sun and had fruit snacks for being so good!
Easton more than thrilled to go to church!







No comments:
Post a Comment