Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sleeping Kids

I don't know what it is about my kids sleeping but I love to take their picture. I think when they are sleeping they are so sweet (they are when they are awake its just different). It is like time is standing still and for that moment they aren't growing up to fast! Some nights I do crawl in bed with them just for a little snuggle! I just love my kids and am grateful each day that I get to be their mom!
 
Easton loves to unzip his jammies, thankfully those were put away for the summer this week! I think he may have been hot this time!
I told Ella I need just 30 minutes to myself since she had said she didn't want a nap this day, I gave her about 20 books, stuck her on my bed and 15 minutes later I found her bent in half and asleep, also she had smeared chapstick all over her blanket and mine!
She loves to sleep on my parents bed when she naps at my mom's house, she has such fine features and they really come out when she is asleep!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I love that Easton unzipped his pjs. He looks so big! Ella is such a pretty sleeper.