I am way behind, thats what happens when you can only use one hand! Easton got into the Aquafor not one time but three times in two days! He had it in his hair all over his bedding and bed and we just found more the other day! The next time he had a glob of it in his eye! By the third time the next day I was so mad he sat on his bed for 30 minutes until Andrew came home. He has had really bad eczema since we moved back plus the winter was really bad. He can be found scratching his back in his sleep it was so bad so I think he was just trying to give himself some relief from it all, he knew that is what would help it not to itch!
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment