Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Scheels

 I forget that I need to check Andrew's phone for pictures! The beginning of March we went to Scheels to check it out. It is just down the street from us and we have heard they had some cool things! We wish we would have chosen a different day because it was really busy but we still enjoyed it and we can go back another day when it isn't so crowded and ride the Ferris wheel they have inside! The kids had a good time and we were happy to get out of the house, this winter really made us feel all cooped up!

We came to the Football and Basketball section and Easton was in heaven! I hope we can go back soon and get him both a real not plush football and a basketball!
There was someone cleaning the fish tank while we were there, the kids were fascinated!
h

No comments: