Poor Easton just hasn't been 100% for a few weeks. It has been a hard transition to be in the cold. He has a never ending cough thanks to the inversions that won't go away. He also keeps waking up too early and it leaves him tired and ready for a nap by 11. This last week he did not feel good and on Tuesday I left him with Andrew and he put him down by 7:30 and he fell right to sleep. He has thrown up his dinner and just didn't feel great. He insisted on wearing his boots to bed, can't argue with a sick boy. He woke up the next day perfectly fine and running through the house. He is so busy that nothing slows him down! He still has a cough but I think it is just lingering because the air here is so nasty! The bottom picture was another night he didn't feel good and I went in and he was hanging on to his bear as tight as he could. Andrew's sister gave the kids each a bear for Christmas and they can be warmed up, they have been perfect this winter!
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Not sleeping is hard on babies and mommies. I hope he is able to sleep better for both your sakes. Poor boy.
Post a Comment