Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Day of Sunbeams

 Sunday January 6th was Ella's first day of Sunbeams in the Primary. It is still so weird to me that she is in there. She was so excited all week and would get her backpack and tell me she was going to Primary Sunbeams school. She was a little hesitant to walk in but did great! It was our first week back in our old ward and so it wasn't familiar to her but she did great despite! She loves going each week and loves that they sing all the songs she knows! 

The first picture is the best. I finally got her to smile and be happy after 20 pictures! Then she wanted me to be in one. The third picture is from when I asked to get her picture she didn't want anything to do with it.

2 comments:

Larysa said...

She is so adorable! It's hard to believe she is that old, though. I love how you always have her dressed to the nine.

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Cute little outfit! She is a doll:)