Christmas Morning we woke up bright and early at 6! My little sister loves to get up then so we go along with it. Easton jumped right on Ella's head which she wasn't to happy about!
We always have waited in the hall for my dad to start a fire before we go out to see what Santa brought!
The girls were so cute holding hands!
And then we were happy once we spotted Jasmine! It was like Magic watching her get so excited! It was like Santa is real and he did listen to me when I told him what I wanted, it was so sweet!
Tyler got a cool ride on tractor and Jack really wanted to ride on it too!
After we opened all our gifts we had a nice breakfast. We had my Grandma come and my Uncle and Aunt and their family. It was perfect! We then got to Skype my little brother and meet his companion! It was so awesome to see him and talk to him. He has such an amazing testimony and such a strong spirit! He is where he is supposed to be right now and loves the work! We love technology too! We had him on the projector on a wall so we could all see him!
After we skyped we left to spend the Afternoon with Andrew's family! We had such an enjoyable time. We had a nice Christmas dinner of Ham and Potatoes and lots of yummy food! It is no wonder I gained a few pounds! We then exchanged gifts and just visited. It really was a perfect afternoon just relaxing and not a worry in the world!
I think the kids were a little tired. They did sneak a little nap in at Grandma's house!
With Aunt Becky and Uncle Daniel! They love our kids but I have to say the feeling is pretty mutual!
Aunt Anna and Deb!
About 6 we left and headed to my aunt and uncles house for dinner (again!). We first did a gift exchange. Most of us cousins have a cousin that is close to our age, usually we are less than a year apart. We have always exchanged gifts with that cousin. I gave my cousin Molly a pair of shoes. When I saw them at Charming Charlies they just looked like Molly! She gave me 6 jars of her salsa she canned this fall and some cute serving bowls to put them in! I was seriously so excited for the salsa! I have been wanting to make some but they always do it after I leave town! I have already gone through one jar! It is so good and was so perfect for me! It is fun to still exchange gifts with her! After that we had a nice dinner and the guys all played some games! It was such a perfect day and we feel so spoiled by our families! It was so fun to be home!

1 comment:
What a fun post! I loved reading that you all skyped with Elder Pond! Technology is so awesome - so happy you could all SEE him!
Post a Comment