Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Month Old!

On January 1st Easton turned One Month Old! That went by so fast! He is growing so much, and a lot faster then Ella ever has! A few days after we weighed him and he was 8 lbs 6 oz so he has gained over two pounds in a month! It took Ella two months to gain that much!










3 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

Can't wait for our little guys to become buddies!

The Sullengers said...

So disregard my last comment about being back, apparently you don't get back till Tuesday :) I'm glad you are getting to spend extra time with family though. I can't wait to see Easton again and of course Ella! I've missed her and you!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

How sweet! He is getting so big already! What a doll! I love the pictures. I'm glad you guys are doing so well.