Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Night!!!

After we left Andrew's family we went up to my Grandparents house. We had a yummy dinner, played games, and just enjoyed each other's company! It was such a fun and relaxing night! We had such a great day and we were so blessed to get to spend it with both of our families!

So I really wanted a picture of my babies in their new Christmas clothes, these are the best we could get. Ella was so tired and done for the night she just wanted to attack Easton! My little sister got video of Ella smacking Easton, this was the first time she had become violent with him!











Once again trying to get a picture was near impossible! She was either trying to distract us or pulling fishy faces like in the next picture! She keeps us happy and on our toes but we sure love her!


















My cousin Will with Easton









Katy with Easton











Dahlia, I love her hair!







The guys playing a game, Andrew was Mr. X in the game, I don't know what that means!







No comments: