Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve we started out going to my Uncle and Aunt's house for my cousin's birthday breakfast! We had yummy french toast and everyone enjoyed playing games and ping pong!
Three of the four great-granddaughters! Ella, Hannah, and Jocelyn!
My daughter is crazy!

Getting ready to play in the snow!


Easton slept through it all once again!


Taking a family picture for my mom's new years cards, I would have gotten ready had I known we were doing this!





He is to big for this now he is like stuffed into it!

We had to document that Ella was letting Jared hold her, she was frightened of him the whole 5 days he was here!





For New Years Eve night we had take-out chinese and played games!


At midnight with our sparkling cider! I don't match at all!









Ping Pong







Playing Bang



No comments: