Monday, December 6, 2010

Ella's One Year Pictures!!


My friend Savannah did some pictures for me for Ella's first birthday! I could tell she had turned one it was like a switch in her went off to not hold still for pictures anymore, but she was able to get some really good ones of her! I can't pick just one or five apparently I love them all! Here are just a few!

I love this collage she did of all her facial expressions she is such a funny girl!

These pictures make me miss Ella so much! I put her on the plane with my mom yesterday! We can't wait to see her in just over a week! I don't know who I miss more my mom or Ella! Probably both just in different ways!



She had learned how to get off of the chair by the end as she is demonstrating here!













I love her blue eyes in this one!

























1 comment:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Beautiful. Thats all I have to say about these pictures. Just Beautiful.