Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dahlia's Baby Blessing

On Sunday December 19th my cousin Molly blessed her baby Dahlia! Molly is my cousin closest in age to me and we grew up together and went to the same schools! I was so happy I could be in town for her blessing! Her baby was born on November 3rd! Her husbands name in Andrew as well, he gave a beautiful blessing and then we had some yummy dinner after!
Getting a family picture anymore is becoming challenging! Ella and Easton are in their matching Christmas church clothes!
My Grandma Duzett with Easton!

My family with Andy, Molly, and Dahlia (we were missing my brother, his wife, and daughter)



This is the best picture I got! She is such a darling baby with beautiful dark hair!



My little sister Katy and Ella




Molly's family minus her brother and sister-in-law who live in London.





Molly and I!







Ella after we got to the church she slouches to much in her carseat!


No comments: