Here he is!
Born 12/1/2010 at 12:16 PM CT
He weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz and 21 in!
His head was 33 1/2 cm
His head is shaped just like Ella's and he has a little bit of her same look but is very different!
He has a little bit of brown hair, he has his dad's long fingers and toes just like Ella!
We are so glad he is here!
Enjoy!!!

16 comments:
Yipee!!!! He is so handsome!!! We are so excited for you. Just a day late but that's o.k. We are excited to hold him in two weeks!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! He is so HANDSOME!!! What a cute name too ... where did ya come up with it???
YIPPEE! Congratulations!
Congratulations , He is so cute and you look great!
Congratulations!!!
Thanks for the pictures! He is darling! I want to come meet him! Hopefully all is going well with all the aftermaths of a baby! CONGRATS!
Congrats! I am so happy and jealous of you guys. I can't wait to have my little guy here finally. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm glad Heather's mom was able to be here this time. Let us know if you need help with anything.
Congratulations, Bibos! He is so sweet! Heather, you do not look like you just had a baby. You look great and so put together.
He is Soooooo Cute! I can't wait to meet him!
He looks like a cutie!!! Congrats! When you guys finally look back, my little guy and your little guy will have to be good friends :)
Congrats! He's darling!
Congrats! He's darling!
Yay! Congrats!
Adoreable! Congrats!!
I was so glad to see the pictures. Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in person.
Oh my, what a cutie! Congratulations! (This is Jess Byam, by the way. Your Aunt Janae just told me that you had had another baby and the pictures were up on your blog. I hope you are doing well! Where are you and your lovely family these days?)
Post a Comment