Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Date Night

This past weekend we had our monthly date night. Every month the couples in our neighborhood all get together and one couple plans and hosts the night. This month we were in charge so we decided to go to a Bee's Game. It turned out to be perfect weather and a double header. They played the Las Vegas 51's and won the second game in the last inning. It was pretty exciting. After the game they had fireworks which were just as great. All in all we had a lot of fun and thanks to everyone who came!



7 comments:

Newt said...

Quite the patriotic page!! Oh how I miss the US!! I really appreciate it so much more now.

Nate&Bobbi said...

Heather I am glad you figured out how to change your background witout deleting all of your posts.

Brammer Family said...

A group date night once a month...that is awesome! What a great idea!

How are you guys? :) We need to tell Emily and Brent that their blog is stale. :)

Melissa said...

Hey Heather! It was so good to see you last weekend! Sounds like you guys are doing great! come see us anytime on our blog!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Hello! I was just checking my blog (AKA feeding my addiction) and thought I should check your out. I love it! You two couldn't be cuter. Dinner was a ton of fun, be sure to stay in touch and come see us in Virginia one of these days. you can check out my blog at http://keepingupwithcamri.blogspot.com . lame, Iknow. But it is what we do now a days!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Hey guys! Thanks for going to dinner with us, we always have so much fun with you. I know Steve is going to miss Andrew after all their years at the U together. We are so glad andrew did so well on his tests. I love your blog, it is darling. be sure to add us to your links, http://keepingupwithcamri.blogspot.com Keep in touch, and come see us in Virginia.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Guess I posted the same thing twice on accident. OOPS! Sorry about that. I am still learning the ropes in the blogging world. (Obviouslyy)