Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

So just when you think everything is going great something always has to happen. I was home last Tuesday waiting for Andrew to get home from work when he called and the second the phone rang I knew something was wrong. He got hit on his way home from work. Its funny cause when you see the truck it doesn't look like it because the girl hit him right in the tire making it so he couldn't drive it. I never thought I would stand in the middle of State Street. I had to go and pick him up because they had to tow his truck. He was ok and no one was hurt but he really wants his truck back. Her insurance company is paying for everything and they gave us a rental car. They called today and said that the truck will be done on Monday! Andrew is glad to be getting his truck back and that they didn't total it. He is also glad we don't have to get a new car cause we don't want a car payment. He is not quite sure why the girl turned into him because he had a green light but were just glad no one was hurt and we get our little truck back!

3 comments:

Brammer Family said...

Glad you are all ok...and the truck too! :) ...oh, and way to go on the OAT!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I'm so sorry about your accident! I am so glad no one was hurt & it wasn't too serious!

The Berg's said...

That Sucks