I absolutely love the Fourth of July it is one of my favorite holidays! This year was fun except for the nasty cold I got the night before and slept that night for 14 hours. I didn't get up until almost noon on the 4th but I did feel a lot better. That afternoon we went to my Uncle's house for a barbecue, games, and fireworks. It turned out to be a perfect day. Andrew played volleyball and lawn golf and some of the little cousins played in the water! After dark we did a few fireworks out front. All in all it was a great day!!! Saturday we went with some friends from High School up the canyon and did tin foil dinners. They were really good! It is crazy to think that July is going to be half over in a couple days it is going by too fast! But the best news is we only have 10 days left of Stats for the Summer then were off to NYC!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello, I just love your background! You need to tell me how you do it without changing everything else! looks like you guys had a fun fourth of July, it is one of my favorites too! We are officially moved in and all that jazz, so I will be posting soon! We are gonna miss going to Charley Chows with you two!
Post a Comment