Saturday, June 10, 2017

California Day 6 and 7

More from our character breakfast! I have over 1000 pictures from this week so they are all messed up and not all used! 


Chip wanted a picture with the two babies!
Pluto came back a second time to bug my Grandma!



The electric light parade was back for the summer!


So I had done Addie's hair really cute and had used like 8 hair ties. Well I used my spray sunscreen so her parts wouldn't be burned well these hair ties literally broke and by noon her hair was all out and greasy looking and nasty! My sister in law had extra but they each would break after a few minutes from the sunscreen! It was super annoying and she looked homeless all day!
Meeting Mickey in Toontown in his house!
Holland did so good all week! She was so easy and went with the flow!
Gaston came and had the funniest conversation with the girls! 











No comments: