Wednesday, June 7, 2017

California Day 4 Beach Day

After the first two days at Disney we took a break for a day and swam at the house and went to the beach! It was also my sister in law Celyn's birthday!

My mom rented these two houses that were next to each other. They share a backyard (there is also a third house) and it had a swimming pool with a slide, a hot tub, and a splash pad! It was perfect for the kids! We spent a lot of time swimming! I even went down the slide a few times and it was so fun! I now want that exact pool in my yard some day! 


We went to lunch before we headed to the beach. I went with my parents, my two younger sisters and my brother to the crab cooker! I love it!! Everyone else went and got burgers across the street! We then headed to the beach! I didn't even put on my suit! It was soooooo cold! The kids enjoyed playing and building sand castles! 








We finished Beach Day by riding the ferry over to Balboa Island for frozen bananas and balboa bars! 
We got the kids ice cream!




Easton loving on Holland while we were getting ready to go!


No comments: