The first week of May Easton came running in with Andrew, he had fallen off of his scooter. I told him he was fine, I am really nice! He literally kept screaming on the porch, I am pretty sure our neighbors thought I was beating him. Well it kept hurting him so Andrew took him in the next morning. They immediately did X-rays and it came up fractured. He hadn't fully broken the bone but it was bent. He got a cast on and I made him go to the last hour of school! He was pretty excited to show his teacher his arm! I was nice and took him to lunch after he was done at school! He loves to milk everything!!! I did feel bad that he was in pain and I really didn't think he was! I was so glad he only had to have it for 4 weeks!
Lucky for him he got it off three days before we left for California! I was so glad it had healed and they didn't need to recast it! There was five people getting casts on while he was getting his off!

No comments:
Post a Comment