Saturday, April 15, 2017

Andrew's Phone

I took these off of Andrew's phone from February to part of April

Addie adores her Dad!

Spaghetti Factory with Andrew's sisters! Easton love Daniel!
Literally four days before I had Holland I went to Costco to kind of do my big shopping before baby. I took the milk out of the box and my kids were helping me carry it in since they had just gotten home from school. Ella ended up dropping a whole gallon of milk all over the stairs in the garage and it spilled and ran through the garage! I just started to sob! I could barely move let alone get down on my hands and knees and clean it all up! Lucky for me Andrew was at his office and didn't have any more patients for the day so he just closed up and came home and took care of it! It was everywhere and everything had to come out of the garage to get it cleaned up! It had gone under the stairs and we have no way of getting under there so it was pretty stinky for a few days but luckily a little baking soda took the smell away! 

The night before Easter I went to close the shutters in our front room around nine and noticed little specs all over our lawn! At first I thought someone had come and torn all the pedals off my tulips and I was super sad because I wanted Easter pictures in front of them. I looked closer and realized they were eggs. My kids were about in bed but I had them come pick them up. They were super excited. Easton spilled the beans a few minutes later about who had done it since he went outside to take some trash out and ruined their surprise. They told him not to tell and he didn't. He came in and acted like he had no idea! He couldn't remember their names from our ward but my nice doorbell camera showed the whole thing!

No comments: