Phone Pictures from November to February!
These two are related and I kept this picture to show how neither of them know how to keep their eyes open for the camera!
Ella had to disguise a turkey it wouldn't be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner and she chose to make it a mermaid! It was hilarious!
I told Easton one afternoon he couldn't ask me to watch something or for something to eat for an hour, which is hard for him! I told him to go take a rest or do something in his room and 20 minutes later I found him passed out on the floor in his doorway!
I was trying to soak in all the snuggles I could with her while she is still the baby! She fell asleep in the car and I carried her in and she went back to sleep on me!
I found a wreath to hang over my pantry door for Christmas and was so excited, it took me a couple years to find the one I wanted!
Sometimes they do get along!
Ella went to a birthday party and they had a face painter come! They did the prettiest design on her face! Am I the only one that feels like birthday parties have gotten way out of hand?!? She has two or three a month and they all try to out do each other!
Even when they are 7 they are still just so sweet when they sleep!
This is her "I have you wrapped around my little finger" face!
I was driving home from getting Easton one day and it went from sunny to hailing in a matter of seconds! It was some strong hail and it covered the road in less than a minute!
We hit 100,000 miles in our Yukon on New Years Day! We have put almost 70,000 miles on it in just 2 1/2 years! Hopefully it lasts a few more!
Andrew had some equipment delivered to our house for his office. I am not sure how the driver got his semi into our circle but he did! It had to be signed for so he shipped it to me! The guy asked if I wanted it in my garage and I told him no, he had no idea how much we had just paid for that so it wasn't going in the garage! He told me he couldn't come in my house due to liability issues but then looked at his paper and noticed it was over 90 pounds and then looked a me (me being all pregnant) and said if I wouldn't tell he would place it inside my door! I was so grateful he would just do that!
Ella's teacher has the kids write thank you notes and notes of appreciation and so on if they finish their work early! I often find these gems in her bag and they make me smile! This one was from her friend Kinzie and so I had to snap a pic and send it to her mom! They are always writing the nicest things to each other!
These to just randomly sitting in the road one afternoon just chatting to each other.
Addie is obsessed with this thing! And the way she says Giraffe is so cute!
Sunsets around here are breathtaking some days! They are talking about building on the farm land behind us and I just don't want them too!
Supermoon!
Andrew's niece Andrea came home from her mission the first week of December. He took the kids to the airport. I had young women's and wasn't able to go.
I got a call from Andrew one morning and he had a blow out on the freeway. Luckily he was able to pull off and get it changed. He later showed me where he changed it at and I am just glad I didn't know!! He hardly drives his truck and had gone to pick up some furniture for his office and the weight just didn't do the tire any good. The tires were starting to crumble up a bit since it sits a lot and isn't driven so that is what led to it blowing! I am just so glad he was ok!
Easton loves his dad! He loves to have his dad pick him up from school! When Andrew can he will try to pick him up, which is usually Thursdays. This day he picked him up and took him to lunch! Easton was in heaven. When he does this special stuff with his dad it is all he talks about for days! Also he wears these fake no lense glasses to school all the time he loves them!
Home Depot shopping for bathroom fixtures for the office!
This won't rotate! Addie loves this picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment